Important to Know
Please contact us if you have questions about our disclaimer for these reasons:
- By using this site and our services you indicate that you understand and agree with our disclaimer.
- Our disclaimer includes important guidance and explanations about the use of dietary supplements and medical services.
- We reserve the right to not serve anyone whom in our opinion may be unable to understand or unwilling to accept our disclaimer.
- Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Dietary supplements promote health by providing for the requirements of your body's structures and functions.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not evaluated the statements on this website. The FDA evaluates drugs and drug information. Except for homeopathic remedies (classified by the FDA as drugs) we do not offer drugs on this site.
- An Act of Congress currently protects your access to dietary supplements without FDA evaluation or medical approval. Dietary supplements are safe within a broad range of intake, and safety problems with the supplements are relatively rare. However, if you have a medical condition, consult a physician or other qualified health care professional for clearance on your dietary supplement choices. Here is why:
- Some health conditions require dietary restrictions. For example, persons with chronic kidney disease may have limits on their intake of dietary protein, potassium, phosphorous, and other nutrients from any source.
- Prescription drugs may interact with nutrients in foods or dietary supplements. Consult your physician, pharmacist, or drugs.com. Make note of any nutrient interactions with your drug and check supplement labels. If you see a potential problem, ask us to recommend an alternative product.
You are welcome to contact us for information, recommendations, or other assistance.