Adrenal Gland Health
Adrenal Gland Stress
Excess stress, nutrient deficiencies, and toxic chemicals can impair the function of your body cells and tissues. Impaired adrenal gland function will disrupt your body's production of major adrenal hormones.
- Cortisol regulates:
- Energy production (from fats, proteins, and carbohydrates)
- Blood pressure and circulation
- Immune responses and inflammation
- Corticosterone works with cortisol and regulates immune responses and inflammation.
- Aldosterone regulates salt and water balance, thereby affecting blood pressure
- Epinephrine and Norepinephrine trigger an alarm reaction that:
- Increases heart rate
- Blood flow to the brain and muscles
- Spikes blood sugar for energy
Therefore, if you have a problem with energy level, mood, sleep, weight management, immune responses, or inflammation, your adrenal glands may need support.
Adrenal Specific Support
The adrenal specific supplement, Cortisol Manager, works quickly to help reduce stress, promote relaxation, alleviate fatigue, and support healthy cortisol levels, all of which promotes weight loss in overweight persons. Relora® with Bacopa, formulated for weight loss, also supports adrenal function by reducing stress on the system. These supplements work well together, following label instructions.
Whole Body Support
Some whole body supplements also support adrenal function. These products include E3-AFA® 400 mg, Greens Pak Berry, Liposomal C, Reds Pak, and MMF™. These supplements for whole body support work well together in all combinations. Not all supplements work well together, as explained here.